Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chai Spiced Pumpkin Steamer





Long time no blog!  I took a little summer break from my blog and am so thrilled to be back and be back during my favorite season.  My god, fall I have missed you so much and have been eagerly waiting for you with open arms.  With fall comes the pumpkin craze and I'm totally on board for that, my only complaint with it is fake pumpkin flavoring.  I'm just not about that life, and pumpkin has so many health benefits like helping immune health which is so necessary in this season.  So I bring you my favorite cozy fall beverage and hope that it can make this amazing season even better!


C H A I  S P I C E D  P U M P K I N         S T E A M E R  R E C I P E

Ingredients
☂ 1 cup organic soy milk
☂ 3 Tbsp. pure pumpkin puree (none of that pumpkin pie filling stuff!)
☂ 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
☂ ¼ tsp. cinnamon
☂ ⅛ ground cardamom 
☂ 2 dashes of nutmeg
☂ 1 dash of ground cloves

Directions
☂ Place small pot on stove and heat to medium high heat.Add all ingredients to the pot and whisk together.  
☂ Continue to whisk until it comes to a boil and then let it boil for around 30 seconds.
☂ Place in your favorite mug and relish in this little piece of fall.
☂ WALAH! Enjoy and start feeling nourished


No comments:

Post a Comment